Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ogame Uni 17

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Applications

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
old knig

Applications Empty
PostSubject: Applications   Applications Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 11:08 am

I have been looking for a new alliance and on your forum you dont have and requirements so idk had any and if you are accepting new memebers. I have just over 30k points i know its low compared too your alliance but i just redid 3 planets and it really hurt my points and he has around 22k i think. We both play very actively every day and we will be willing to do anything to help the alliance. If you could message me and game at "old knight" with any information that would be very appreciated.

tyvm

old knight
Back to top Go down
Mouthless Donny
Huge BALLS
Mouthless Donny

Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applications   Applications Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 7:25 am

k&#2 wrote:
Denied. Go find a noob clan to join.

Hm. Excuse me, but who are you?

As far as I'm concerned, decisions are not to be taken by outsiders. Oh, and you should work a bit on your manners.

For the applicant/s:

I'm sorry you've seen this behaviour, but the fact that the guy who spoke to you on such harsh terms appears as "guest" suggests that he's not part of the alliance. If he were a member, he would have logged as such, and behaved properly. Or, in case he wanted to say what this guy's said, he would have had the BaLLs to say it with his own account, not by entering as an anonymous chap lol geek

I'm not to decide who gets in the alliance, that would be mr clean. I've sent him a message and he'll surely take a look at this board. I'm sure he'll contact you.

Thanks a lot for considering our alliace.
Back to top Go down
angrybeaver
Large Balls
Large Balls
angrybeaver

Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applications   Applications Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 9:23 am

oO to the wing! never read this post before lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.breindesign.com
dokho

Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applications   Applications Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 11:31 pm

hi....was looking in the forums for an alliance to make the ogame experience more fun....
im currently ranked at 1316/1016/1260

and im not really experienced but had some time off so went a bit around the wiki and some guides to get a better grasp of the game

well hope you are taking new people ((otherwise will make this post rather pointless hehe))

same nick as in u17
Back to top Go down
red
Admin
Admin

Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applications   Applications Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 2:21 am

Both contacted direct by me Very Happy

Thanks for the interest guys Smile

Always good to have new members, unfortunately as we at war right now any new members will have limited access, such as they wont be able to see online times. not because we want to but just because it would be foolish to let someone unknown enter the alliance and let them see sensitive info.

Access to the full forum would also be restricted. Apart from that, its all good Very Happy

Any new member of NUTS would still receive the welcome res etc. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
soulsear

Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applications   Applications Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 1:55 am

Hi guys, i`ve been thinking about joining an alliance for a bit, so if its ok with you guys could someone message me with any requirements you have.
I`m currently ranked 534 with Almost 119k points im on uni 17 everyday, i work thro the week so only on for cpl of hours after but on most of the weekends.

Thanks and hope to hear form someone soon

soulsearcher
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Applications   Applications Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Applications
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Foreign Affairs-
Jump to: